This virtual reality panel was held as part of the Open Gaming Alliance sessions during GDC 2016. We covered everything from input control and VR experiences to specialized VR content designed for women.
From left to right, panelists include:
- Wanda Meloni, Executive Director, The Open Gaming Alliance
- Neil Schneider, Executive Director, The Immersive Technology Alliance
- Kim Pallister, Director of the VR Center of Excellence, Intel
- Guilliaume Gouraud, VP of Business Development and the StarVR Project, Starbreeze Studios
- Remi Arnaud, Chief Software Archtect, Starbreeze Studios
The audio is difficult to hear at times; we cleaned it up as best we could by boosting the volume in different areas. The session was very popular!