Remote Work and Play is the lifestyle choice of both enterprise and consumer end-users that require their computing experiences any place, any time, and on any device they may own. TIFCA believes the capabilities of Remote Work and Play can be accelerated with more collaborative relationships between client devices, the cloud, and the network that binds them.
REMOTE WORK AND PLAY
THE LIFESTYLE USERS WANT
TYPES OF APPLICATIONS
- Business applications
WHAT USERS NEED
- Any time, and place, and any device content distribution.
- Reliable on-demand services that are convenient to use.
- Full-featured experiences that surpass expectations.
- Instant access to content and data without lineups or delays.
GAPS IN THE ECOSYSTEM
- User content choices are limited by high latency.
- Streaming can require lower image quality than other user platforms.
- “On-demand” content can have start-up delays & inconveniences.
- Audience scaling may require lower resolutions, fewer audio features, and basic graphics settings.
HELP THE USERS
THIS JOURNEY NEEDS YOU
The future of remote work and play will grow from a collaborative relationship between client devices, the cloud, and the network that connects them. The CORA ecosystem is uniquely suited to deliver next-level capability and user experiences that will drive bottom-line results for your business.
Join TIFCA today and be a part of creating the future of remote work and play user experiences. TIFCA is pursuing CORA framework development opportunities that could simultaneously solve multiple technical and cost-saving challenges.