Remote Work and Play
Client, Cloud, Network: Building the Future of Computing Lifestyles Together
From client to cloud to the network between them, the International Future Computing Summit is the industry event that gathers market-leading innovators and influencers to discuss what’s next for users and the industry that supports them.
This year’s theme is Remote Work and Play, and the summit will focus on the industry’s future as well as its challenges and solutions for meeting the needs of employers, team leaders, and users wishing to engage and support this lifestyle.
Summit features include:
- Industry-leading presentations
- Discussion of latest products and technologies
- Highlights of future trends
The International Future Computing Association (TIFCA) is a network of technology, media, and standards organization thought leaders. Our mission is to develop frameworks and initiatives that enable technology adoption. We engage the CORA (Create Once Reach All) ecosystem which is comprised of supportive technologies, methods, and frameworks that deliver the same digital content across multiple platforms and devices.
TIFCA is driven by industry collaboration, and the CORA ecosystem is an important contributor to the remote work and play industry. We are hosting this summit to help identify shared challenges and opportunities in remote work and play that the CORA ecosystem could help solve together.
2022 Industry Sponsors
2022 Media Sponsors
Past Speakers and Supporters
Remote Work and Play
What began as a luxury, products have evolved to make it possible for users to access and run content any place, any time, and from any device. This luxury has grown into a widespread and more sophisticated lifestyle called Remote Work and Play.
From an enterprise perspective, the long term value for employers and team leaders supporting remote work will be influenced by its ability to meet the productivity, cost effectiveness, and security of doing the same on location. For employees and team members, a remote environment must also feel connected to its organization community and still delineate work from home life in a trusted manner.
The International Future Computing Summit will gather the remote work and play ecosystem to:
- Highlight trends and developments affecting the RWP industry
- Discuss RWP challenges facing employers, team leaders, and users.
- Profile solutions and possibilities that could help improve the remote work and play experience and value proposition.
Speakers, Supporters, Audience
The IFC Summit is welcoming the client, cloud, and network ecosystems that contribute to the Remote Work and Play industry.
Content & Tool Makers
Analysts and Media
• PLATFORMS • INFRASTRUCTURE • HARDWARE •
• CONTENT • TOOLS • STANDARDS •
• DISPLAY • IMMERSIVE •
Who Should Attend
From client to cloud to the network that binds them, the International Future Computing Summit is welcoming:
- Technology and solution engineers
- Remote work and play product designers
- Standards and framework developers
- C level strategists and executives
- Remote work clients (employers, team leaders, product buyers)
Reasons to go
- Be a vocal contributor to the Remote Work and Play industry
- Learn from industry leaders about what’s next in remote work and play
- Make new connections across the ecosystem that could help solve your problems
- Share and gather insights with fellow vendors, customers, and industry leaders
- Prepare for the growing needs of the remote work and play lifestyle
Reasons to Speak and Market
Support the conference our industry needs:
- Boost user confidence by advancing the remote work and play industry
- Gather and leverage the client, cloud, and network ecosystems
- Be seen as an industry leader at your industry’s conference
- Foster discussions that could solve your problems and challenges
1:00PM – 1:20PM
Welcome to the IFC Summit
1:20PM – 1:40PM
Remote Work & Play: Our New Reality
1:40PM – 2:00PM
What CORA Can Do For the Remote Work and Play Industry
2:00PM – 2:20PM
Wearing Employer Shoes int he Era of Remote Work and Play
2:20PM – 2:50PM
ROBO, The Client Device User Experience is a Priority
2:50PM – 3:05PM
3:05PM – 3:25PM
The Future of Cloud-Based Productivity
3:25PM – 3:45PM
Balancing Cloud, Network and Edge For Best User Experience
3:45PM – 4:15PM
The Future of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
4:15PM – 4:35PM
Securing Our Remote Work and Play World
4:35PM – 4:55PM
Remote Collaboration for Event Design
4:55PM – 5:15PM
How AI Could Enhance Remote Work Meeting Productivity
5:15PM – 6:00PM
What’s Next for Cloud Gaming and Streaming Entertainment
6:00PM – 6:30PM
6:30PM – 6:40PM
Conclusion, Next Steps
Nature of Speakers
We are welcoming representative speakers from the CORA ecosystem and Remote Work and Play industry.
The International Future Computing Summit presentations and discussions are designed to:
- Cover topics that are important to the remote work and play industry with a client, cloud, and network perspective.
- Support the objective of making remote work & play more viable for our industry, our industry’s customers, and users.
- Highlight opportunities that are or could be improving the remote work and play industry and user experience.