CREATE ONCE REACH ALL (CORA)
FROM CLIENT TO CLOUD TO NETWORK
WHAT IS CORA
CORA (Create Once Reach All) is an ecosystem of supportive technologies, methods, and frameworks that deliver the same digital content across multiple platforms and devices. The CORA ecosystem works to deliver content in its ideal form by leveraging client device, cloud service, content development, and network ecosystems.
IMPORTANCE TO USERS
CORA IS IMPORTANT TO USERS BECAUSE…
A leveraged CORA ecosystem could allow users to:
- Run their content on a wider choice of devices and platforms.
- Benefit from more advanced content with the power of cloud and network-driven services.
- Save money on IT support costs and advanced client devices.
CORA APPLIES TO
- Cloud Gaming
- Content Streaming
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Online Collaboration
- Virtual Classrooms
- The Metaverse
YOU ARE CORA TOO!
- Hardware and Device Manufacturers
- Software and Middleware Providers
- Telco, Broadband, and Cloud Services
- Content and Application Makers
- Independent R&D
- Standards and framework development organizations
WHY SUPPORT CORA
BECAUSE YOU WANT…
- Unified Industry Approach
- More Reliability and Capabilities
- More Revenue and Cost Savings
- Better End User Experiences