THINGS TO TRY AND EXPERIENCE
October 16 – 18, 2016 at the Ontario Science Centre
- Approaching 20 HTC Vive room scale VR demonstrations
- Collaboratively build a VR castle with 6 people in virtual reality!
- Experience VR empathy from an animal’s point of view with PETA
- See how immersive technology is being used in medicine
- Walk on the moon and mars in virtual reality
- Learn how 360 camera rigs work
- Fly remote control helicopters with augmented reality!
- Experience the magic of holograms
- Hear the latest immersive audio technology
- Try new gesture sensing devices
- Cast spells and defeat your opponents in collaborative room-scale VR
- Visit Toronto’s skyline in virtual reality
- Play VR paintball in teams
- Learn to create works of art from an award winning VR artist – collaboratively!
- Try new VR HMD prototypes
- Experimental glasses-free 3D technology being used by NASA!
- Experience technologies by HTC, Oculus, Microsoft, and Google
- AND MORE!
While most experiences will be shown in the public access hall and are included with Ontario Science Centre admission, some exhibits are only being shown to full Immersed 2016 delegates and require private conference registration. Register now as space is limited.
Have an experience to show? Email email@example.com for a marketing kit. Start-up tables and room-scale spaces available as well for qualified companies.