The Immersive Technology Alliance is a non-profit corporation and was founded for the purpose of making immersive technology successful.
We do this by:
- Being a non-proprietary representative for the industry as a whole.
- Providing the means to regularly meet and discuss the industry’s latest developments.
- Continually discussing and jointly building an industry vision to aim for.
- Helping new ideas become industry successes.
- Supporting academic research
- To represent the needs and interests of the immersive technology industry.
- To help review, foster, and promote internal and external standards as they pertain to immersive technology.
- To nurture new ideas so they can later become immersive technology successes.
- To build a growing community of immersive technology consumers.