The meeting will feature:
• Special guest and member presentations
• Progress of the alliance; where we’re headed
• Open standards pertaining to content and technology makers
• and more!
- The demonstrations are not bound to specific hardware, vendors, or classes of technology.
- Applicable content includes video games, digital entertainment, VR cinema, stereoscopic 3D content, and more. Quality is more important than content type.
- There are no anticipated expenses for content makers to participate with the initiative. Even basic level membership in the alliance is free for content makers.
- The initiative has no strings attached. Content makers can work with and support whichever devices they choose in their day to day.
- Equity-free revenue generating opportunities may result beyond the anticipated marketing benefits.
- Content makers of all sizes are welcome.
- There are no travel requirements to participate.
- It’s a new initiative and will require discussion and buy-in with the ITA membership to move ahead which is why it’s being discussed during the private portion of the meeting. The concept is being put forward by an ITA member directly working in the space.
Participation with the meeting and the alliance is encouraged because the efforts discussed here are expected to have a direct impact on our industry’s ability to grow and flourish – especially during these early stages. We hope to see you there!
If you wish to attend the public portion of the meeting, please RSVP ASAP. If you are not yet a member and wish to learn more, email us right away. SPACE IS LIMITED! Basic level membership is free for qualified content makers, and special arrangements are available for applicable technology companies according to the stage of their company and product development. The Immersive Technology Alliance is a formal non-profit corporation.
As per our industry-growth mandate, the ITA will be announcing additional cost-saving initatives shortly for companies looking for effective ways to demonstrate their work to a qualified audience.