Entering its fourth year, Immersed continues to attract international speakers that drive the growth of immersive technology industries like virtual reality, augmented reality, mixed reality, and more. Hosted in Toronto, Canada – North America’s fourth largest city – Immersed is in the center of one of the world’s leading content and media creation hubs.
Sample speakers include:
- John Cutter, Product Manager for Watson Developers Labs & AR/VR Labs. Watson is behind the intuitive voice recognition used in the Ubisoft hit Star Trek: Bridge Crew.
- Jose Luis Navarro, CEO, InMediaStudio. InMediaStudio created the virtual reality experiences associated with Mission Impossible V, Tomorrowland, the Mars TV series broadcast on National Geographic, and the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- Neil Trevett, President, The Khronos Group. The Khronos Group’s Vulkan API is the life blood of the new wave of high performance graphics technology used with immersive technologies like virtual reality. Neil also serves as VP of Mobile Content for Nvidia.
- Patrice Roulet Fontani, VP of Technology & Co-Founder of Immervision. Immervision’s panamorph lenses are found in countless devices that are driving the 360 content market in virtual reality.
- Dr. Jon Peddie, CEO of Jon Peddie Research. Arguably the foremost analyst in the graphics market, Jon is also one of the leading experts on augmented and virtual reality.
Previous editions of Immersed have featured speakers from AMD, Nvidia, Lucasfilm, Epic Games, HTC, Sony PlayStation, Discovery Channel Canada, Space Channel, and countless more. Visit http://www.getimmersed.com to learn more and get registered before tickets sell out!