CALL FOR SPEAKERS OPEN!
The Ontario Science Centre
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
CALL FOR SPEAKERS OPEN!
Who should go?
Whether you are a professional, an entrepreneur, an investor, or a member of the media, Immersed is the industry building conference for Canada and the North American East Coast.
Immersed Conference Features
- Panel Discussions
- Dedicated Talks
- Professional Workshops
- Networking reception(s)
- and MORE!
- Education / Training
- Video games
- Serious games / Simulation
- Out of Home Entertainment
- and MORE!
- Augmented reality
- Virtual reality
- Mixed reality
- Gesture technology
- Stereoscopic 3D
- and more
November 8 – 9, 2018 at the Ontario Science Centre
- Immersed is entering its FIFTH year!
- Full ecosystem covered: Business Users, Vendors, Investors, Media
- Industry-building event for professionals working in future computing markets such as computing, immersive tech (AR, VR, MR), innovative content and applications, and more.
- Learn how future computing can positively impact your business, and meet the right people and companies to do it!
- Held at The Ontario Science Centre, one of Canada’s largest and busiest public education venues.
- Features unique business to business components.
- Top speakers, influential media, fantastic networking, valuable education.
- Held in Toronto, Canada – North America’s fourth largest city and recognized international content creation and media hub.
Building what’s next requires new customers, new content makers, new investment, new media, and bold new ideas. Immersed is the one-stop event that achieves all these needs on the Eastern Seaboard. It’s time for something new.
At Immersed, we don’t just talk about the future, WE BUILD IT.
Why is Immersed important to me?
- Businesses will learn how future computing can enhance their operations TODAY.
- Professionals working in the field will get exclusive access to the world’s leading minds in the field.
- Year over year media participation (e.g. Discovery Channel, Tom’s Hardware, MTV Canada, etc.)
- Applicable to business to business markets.
- Held at the Ontario Science Centre, one of Canada’s leading educational venues.
- Network with brand new contacts and opportunities that are missed elsewhere.
- Represents the unique needs and interests of the North American East Coast
When and Where is Immersed?
- Toronto, Ontario is the fourth largest city in North America.
- 60% of Canada’s game development community is driving distance from Toronto
- Toronto is a major worldwide hub for business, cinema, broadcasting, and media.
- Toronto is reasonable driving distance from several large Canadian and US cities
Who is Making Immersed Possible?
All Immersed events are organized by The International Future Computing Association (TIFCA). An Ontario-based non-profit corporation, TIFCA’s mission is to lay down the groundwork and enhance the viability of building what’s next. This is achieved through influential membership meetings, stakeholder education, market-building events, special initiatives, and more.
Founded in 2009, the association welcomes all member companies, and Immersed is open to all participants whether or not they are members of the association.
What Do Professionals Experience?
- Access to leading experts that can help your business.
- Top speakers from around the world
- Networking reception & meals
- Private business to business exhibits
- First-look access to new ideas and technologies
- Professional training related to immersive technology.