Previous Immersed Speakers and Sponsors
Where the Leaders of Future Computing Meet and Build!
• Cloud • PC • Mobile • Console •
• Artificial Intelligence • Machine Learning •
• Augmented Reality • Virtual Reality • Mixed Reality •
• Innovative Content & Applications •
November 8 – 9, 2018
The Ontario Science Centre
CALL FOR SPEAKERS IS OPEN!
Immersed addresses the following market sectors:
• Entertainment & Video Games • Healthcare •
• Manufacturing & Consumer Experience Design •
• Business and Business Development • Education & Training •
The Immersed Conference
Run by TIFCA and held annually since 2014, the mission of the Immersed conference is to lay down the groundwork and enhance the viability of building what’s next through industry education, B2B networking, and influential media exposure in the future computing world.
The Immersed conference meets the needs of these attendees:
- Businesses, service providers, and educators learn how future computing can further their goals and enhance their offering – TODAY.
- Content developers, technology innovators, and professionals get the tools and resources they need to build their businesses and careers in a future computing world. This includes development expertise, media exposure, and investment community access.
- Analysts and media get rare access to market leaders and influencers.
Topics in this must attend event include AR, VR, MR, 3D, AI, ML, cloud, PC, mobile, console, and more.
Why go to Immersed!
What is Future Computing?
Future computing is the practice of turning dreams into reality with computers and computer media. The three pillars of future computing include compute processing and platforms, immersive technology, and innovative content and applications.
Call For Speakers!
- Welcoming future computing thought leaders from around the world!
- Schedule is 20%-30% technology or content-creation focused, 60%-70% actual use cases or technology in action.
- Ideal speakers will address the capabilities of future computing and show how these big ideas can positively influence our delegates today.
While our tentative schedule has some flexibility, we want certain future computing areas well covered. Please use the schedule as a guide for where your expertise and presentation can fit. After the schedule has been reviewed, please complete the application form ASAP so we can get you added to the review process.
Who should go to Immersed?
Professionals, entrepreneurs, investors, and members of the media. Immersed is the industry building conference for Canada and the North American East Coast.
What’s New For Immersed 2018?
Since 2014, Immersed has delivered leading speakers and exhibitors from all over the world that are otherwise difficult to access. Attendees told us they want more networking opportunities to help with their business development efforts.
The Immersed Rapid Business Development Program is a new service we are adding to this year’s summit. In addition to expanding each networking period to at least an hour or more, we are going to be offering a scheduling program so our delegates can have effective one on one time with each of our speakers.
Each period will be limited to five to seven minutes for effectiveness, and we will have general networking functions as well. Slots will be available on a first come first serve basis and are dependent on speaker availability.
This year’s thought-leading presentations are purposely broken out into themes and are followed by these unique networking opportunities. Sign-ups happen during the show and are limited to full Immersed delegates.
Our whole mantra at Immersed is every handshake matters, and we want Immersed attendees meeting the right people to get to the next level.
Looking forward to sharing even more conference enhancements soon!