- Run annually since 2014
- Businesses learn how future computing can enhance their operations TODAY.
- Market professionals get exclusive access to leading minds in the field.
- Year over year media participation (e.g. Discovery Channel, Tom’s Hardware, MTV Canada, etc.)
- Designed for business to business markets.
- Held at the Ontario Science Centre, one of Canada’s leading educational venues.
- Network with brand new contacts and opportunities that are missed elsewhere.
- Meets the unique needs and interests of the North American East Coast
The official Immersed conference events are organized by The International Future Computing Association (TIFCA) and have been since 2014. An Ontario-based non-profit corporation, TIFCA’s mission is to lay down the groundwork and enhance the viability of building what’s next. This is achieved through influential membership meetings, stakeholder education, market-building events, special initiatives, and more.
Founded in 2009, the association welcomes all member companies, and Immersed is open to all participants whether or not they are members of the association.
When and Where is Immersed?
Immersed takes place on November 8-9, 2018 at:
The Ontario Science Centre
770 Don Mills Rd, North York, ON
- Toronto, Ontario is the fourth largest city in North America.
- 60% of Canada’s game development community is driving distance from Toronto
- Toronto is a major worldwide hub for business, cinema, broadcasting, and media.
- Toronto is reasonable driving distance from several large Canadian and US cities