WHAT EXHIBITORS NEED TO KNOW
October 16 – 18, 2016 at the Ontario Science Centre
- Immersed will feature separate exhibitions for business to business and business to consumer in different parts of the Ontario Science Centre.
- Immersed 2016 public exhibit estimated to have over 8,000 visitors over three days. Up t0 20,000 square feet in size!
- Exhibits will be preconfigured in compartmentalized spaces up to 30 X 15 feet without extra setup fees.
- Ample electricity and pre-arranged light-blocking rods and curtains will be set up for fast and easy exhibit building. Just bring your computers, your devices, and your signage! We are prepared for sitting and walking VR experiences.
- Top level national and international media are scheduled to participate.
- Immersed is designed to be affordable. Marketers wishing to showcase in both exhibits get a 50% discount against the same or lower valued space (some restrictions apply).
- Reach thousands of future VR/AR consumers above and beyond the enthusiast space.
- Public and industry events will be simultaneous and separate to maximize qualified reach.
- Held in Toronto, Canada – North America’s fourth largest city.
- Special discount programs available for qualified start-ups and independent content makers.
Industry growth requires new customers, new content makers, new investment, new media, and bold new ideas. Immersed is the one-stop event that achieves all these needs on the Eastern Seaboard. It’s time for something new.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a marketing kit.