Immersed 2016 takes place October 16-18, 2016 at the Ontario Science Centre in Toronto, Canada. Founded in 2014, Immersed is the East Coast’s must attend event for professionals and industry needing to learn, network, and build in markets such as virtual reality, augmented reality, stereoscopic 3D, and more.
This year’s agenda features unique discussion and education around upcoming technology and market growth, novel uses of immersive content to make a positive difference in the world, out of home entertainment and experiences, 360 content creation, video games, and much more. As is the case every year, Immersed delivers on offering unique content and senior level networking and relationship building.
- Growing speakers list (30+). Daryl Sartain, Director and Worldwide Head of Virtual Reality & Displays for Advanced Micro Devices is opening keynote.
- Delegates include technology makers, content makers, investment community, media.
- Partnered with Ontario Science Centre, 8,000 – 9,000 planned visitors for separate consumer exhibit hall.
- Inexpensive start-up table program available for qualified vendors for professional and consumer halls.
- Most meals included with full admission.
Interested speakers and exhibitors should reach out right away while space is available.